Gap Filler Ping Pong tables for sale post project!
As our Diverscity project comes to an end, three of these amazing, specially designed concrete ping pong tables are available for sale.
- Glass Reinforced Concrete tables with durable CNC routed perspex net
- Graffiti protected
- Feature bat and ball drawer and space for signage
- Designed and made locally by C Lund & Son, with nets by SplitN2
- $5,500 +gst per table plus relocation cost, 3 second hand tables available
- Available April 18, 2017
- Bring life and energy to their location
- Make an area feel safer and friendlier
- Encourages social interactions & fun!
“Last night my family came across your installation of Table Tennis tables. We got the opportunity to play and had a thoroughly enjoyable time. We were helped by strangers to retrieve the ball from errant shots, which provided opportunities to interact with others from the community. I understand the tables are only to be in their position over the Summer months. Can I encourage you to find safe and permanent places for them to reside, where they can continue to provide enjoyment to the people of Christchurch, both residents and visitors alike. Thank you!” (Andrew, via Gap Filler email)
“It was lovely to see two of your table tennis tables in use when I walked past tonight. They brought life to an area that can feel a bit desolate and threatening after dark. I didn’t stop to play, but the five people who were already there [three were around the corner] seemed to be having a lot of fun!” (Jenny, via Gap Filler’s Facebook page)
We’d love to see these tables have a permanent home in the central city, if you or someone you know is interested in purchasing them, please contact Damian Doyle, Gap Filler Project Developer on 020 400 35811.
C Lund & Son can also produce new tables in a range of colours to your specifications. Contact Jamie on 027 535 9129 for enquiries.